Movement Turn off the HP October 15, 2011 in Indonesia


Movement Turn off the HP October 15, 2011 in Indonesia will be held today at 10:00 to 12:00 am. These activities are a form of protest public (consumers) to the mobile operator service lately is not good service. Some cases what happens is a customer-owned credit loss but do not use it for anything like sms, calls, internet browsing, etc. Customers are disappointed with the service operator will be held cellular phone in the movement off today (Saturday, 15 October 2011) starting at 10 : 00 am until 12:00. The protests customers will be much longer time when mobile operators did not respond to the protests that will be implemented today. The plan will turn off the phone when a full day of protest this time ignored. This time I also joined the protest by turning off my cell phone later served until 12:00. Why do I follow that act? because I remember my mother that pulse disappear without knowing the cause. And may this protest makes mobile operators better serve its customers.
Maybe enough so that I can write on this post, I say many thanks for your visit