Learn to write a blog in English


I want to learn to create an article with the English language, one of them by frequent reading and writing English language articles. I am less good at english and i want to try it so I could be someone who can speak English well and active. By writing an article to use English in my blog, I hope the quality of my english language a little better / improved. In addition I have a dream to be able to speak english very well so I can work in international companies. In addition, I also want to be good users of Google Adsense, so that existing content on my blog using good English and can be read by everyone who speaks English. When I went to school, english teacher always taught me and it is very difficult to understand, maybe because I do not have great awareness and interest in learning English. While in college, my professor gave motivation that is so great that I began seriously studying English. My professor said "English is easy if we often use it every day" and that's what motivates me to learn English again. I wrote the title "Learn to write a blog in Bahasa" in my post this time because I want to try to learn English with the media writing. Because percumah course if I could speak english well but i can not write it, it will be a big problem later when I worked in a good company. Maybe so who could say write this time, hopefully the next post could be better than today's post, thanks for visiting, greetings